Angel – like
angelica archangelica fructus
Angelica archangelica is one of the rare plants that has spread from the north to the south. This plant has been used as a medicine and spice for several thousand years. Gastrointestinally, it facilitates digestion, removes toxins, gases, and accompanying difficulties, as well as stimulates sweating, liver, and gallbladder function. It helps with sore throats and respiratory problems. It’s not harmful and doesn’t cause habit.
A crown on top that adorns her waist
Quenches for beauty my eye’s thirst.
And if only the thought would settle down
‘You’re from an angel!”, the voices run.
To Angelica Archangelica, Dragan T. Jankovic
100% natural, premium quality essential oil!
Angelica seed essential oil supports the renewal of the nervous system. It calms tension and fear.
Its lactones give a valued musky note to the essential oil. Thus it often serves as a fixative in fine fragrances.
It gives a special taste to Benedictine and Chartres liqueurs, gin, and vermouth.
Mix angelica seed essential oil with your face milk and face wash. Smooth, supple, and healthy-looking skin, without blemishes, is reachable with the use of such a mix twice a day.
Angelica seed essential oil acts against bacteria and fungi.
- Nasal: Evaporation (diffusion) into indoor air (3-5 drops per 100ml of water). Dry or wet inhalation *
- Oral: Only with a medical prescription and on the recommendation of a healthcare professional
- Topical: Diluted in cold-pressed vegetable oil or face milk (carrier), up to a maximum of 5%. Two times a day. Drizzle a few drops of dissolved oil on a damp, heated compress and apply to insect bites, mildly irritated skin or muscle / joint pain. Pour up to 5 drops in a tablespoon of carrier oil and add this mixture to a warm water bath.
Contact us for any clarifications regarding the application of our products.
Adhere to the general and special precautions and contraindications given on our site. In case of non-compliance, special measures take precedence.
* Dry inhalation: 1 drop of oil is rubbed between the palms or applied to a tissue and inhaled with the eyes closed. Wet inhalation: pour essential oil into 3dl boiling water and inhale vapors
- Avoid in people with carcinogenic pathology
- There is a risk of photosensitivity. Avoid exposing the skin to the sun after application. Use diluted in vegetable oil
- Prohibited for children under 6 years of age
- Prohibited for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Prohibited for bleeding people and hemophiliacs
- Prohibited for people on anticoagulant therapy
- Dosage in / on food: 1 drop (less than 2%).
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly or people suffering from chronic diseases.
- Do not use in intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Dilute before use.
- In case of tendency, perform an allergy test before use.
- Never heat for diffusion.
- Storage: Keep in dark and dry place
- Content: 100% pure Angelica Seed Essential Oil
- Components: a – pinene (5 – 15%), b-phellandrene (55 – 75%)
- Alergene: –
- Proposition 65 list: Myrcene (0 – 10%)
- Consistency: Thin
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Strength of Initial Aroma: High
|Natural ingridients||Technology||Part of the plant||Aroma|
|100%||Hydrodistillation||Seed, fruit||Warm, spicy, herbaceous|
|Part of the plant|
|Warm, spicy, herbaceous|