ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
Organic immortelle essential oil becomes sovereign among aromatherapy oils. It helps the general body condition, skin beautifying, and mood-lifting.
”Oh girl, dear my!
What do your bosom smell like by?
Either quince or orange,
Or immortelle or basil?
Sevdalinke folk pearl – songs for singing, Library of Literary Science, Art, Culture, Modern Tradition Collection, Beograd : Službeni glasnik, ©2008
100% natural, premium quality essential oil!
This oil is a valuable ally in the fight against the signs of skin aging, in the case of redness, eczema, or pimples. Besides raising skin tone and wrinkles relieving, Immortelle organic essential oil supports improving the condition of swelling, bruises, scars, cellulite, and stretch marks.
Joy your skin with drops of this oil in your favorite preparation. It will contribute as a fragrant, perfume note, and conditioning agent.
Immortelle essential oil has helped people with psychological trauma for years. It traditionally strengthens concentration, reaches stability, and balances personality.
Herbalists have praised this plant for centuries. It speaks for itself about its power and prestige.
- Nasal: Dry inhalation with pure essential oil in case of emotional shock*
- Oral: On the advice of a doctor, 1 drop diluted in a teaspoon of honey, olive oil or sugar
- Topically: Diluted with cold pressed vegetable oil or other natural carrier (vegetable fats, waxes)
Contact us for any clarifications regarding the application of our products.
Adhere to the general and special precautions and contraindications given on our site. In case of non-compliance, special measures take precedence.
* Dry inhalation: 1 drop of oil is rubbed between the palms or applied to a tissue and inhaled with the eyes closed.
Prohibited for pregnant women, nursing mothers and people with epilepsy
- Prohibited for children under 6 years of age, but possibly from 2 years of age if diluted
- Prohibited person under anticoagulant therapy and hemophiliacs
- Oral use only with the permission of the therapist at short intervals
- Check the susceptibility to allergies to natural compounds contained in this essential oil (limonene and linalool).
- Dosage in / on food: 1 drop (less than 2%).
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly or people suffering from chronic diseases.
- Do not use in intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Dilute before use.
- In case of tendency, perform an allergy test before use.
- Never heat for diffusion.
- Storage: Keep in dark and dry place
- Content: 100% pure Organic Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Components: neryl acetate (14-25%), italidione (2-15%), α-pinene (17-20%), γ-curcumene (11-17%)
- Alergene: limonene (0-7%), linalool (0-2%)
- Consistency: Thin
- Perfumery Note: Base
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium – Strong
|Natural ingridients||Technology||Part of the plant||Aroma|
|100%||Steam distillation||Aboveground part||Gentle, warm and woody|
|Origin||Cultivation method||Organic ingredients||Purity|
|Part of the plant|
|Gentle, warm and woody|