ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
A favorite among aromatherapists, the lavender essential oil has long been known for its regenerative and soothing properties. The ally is against stress and insomnia.
100% natural, premium quality essential oil!
The recognizable, rich aromatic profile of this oil can boost your self-confidence and strength.
Don’t forget to put a bit of Organic Lavender essential oil in your face masks and tonics. This oil is present in soaps, colognes, and baths.
It exists in small doses as a fruit-type flavoring for food products, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Organic lavender essential oil is increasingly purifying and refreshing the air in our homes.
It is one of the most popular essential oils in the world. It should be present in every house.
- Nasal: Evaporation (diffusion) into indoor air (3-5 drops per 100ml of water). Dry or wet inhalation *
- Oral: Only with a doctor’s recommendation, dissolved (1 drop) in a teaspoon of honey, sugar or edible oil, 2 to 3 times a day. Do not use continuously (eg for 5 days, two days break)
- Topical: Clean (undiluted) – 2 drops per burn or sting; diluted in cold pressed vegetable oil
Contact us for any clarifications regarding the application of our products.
Adhere to the general and special precautions and contraindications given on our site. In case of non-compliance, special measures take precedence.
* Dry inhalation: 1 drop of oil is rubbed between the palms or applied to a tissue and inhaled with the eyes closed. Wet inhalation: pour essential oil into 3dl boiling water and inhale vapors
- Prohibited for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Prohibited for babies under 3 months
- Dosage in / on food: 1 drop (less than 2%).
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly or people suffering from chronic diseases.
- Do not use in intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Dilute before use.
- In case of tendency, perform an allergy test before use.
- Never heat for diffusion.
- Storage: Keep in dark and dry place
- Content: 100% pure Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Components: linalyl acetate (10-30%), lavandulyl acetate (2-10%), cis&trans – β-ocimene (3-10%), linalool (25-40%), terpinene-4-ol (3-10%), borneol (3-10%)
- Alergene: β -caryophyllene (2-10%), limonene (0-3%), linalool (25-40%)
- Consistency: Thin
- Perfumery Note: Top/Middle
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
|Natural ingridients||Technology||Part of the plant||Aroma|
|100%||Steam distillation||Flowering tops||Floral, fresh and sweet|
|Origin||Cultivation method||Organic ingredients||Purity|
|Part of the plant|
|Floral, fresh and sweet|