ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
The organic lemon balm essential oil provides a strong relaxing and anti-inflammatory effect. That’s great support for modern man, exposed to stress. It certainly helps with fear, depression, and insomnia. This oil boosts concentration and focuses attention during the exam.
“Balm causes the mind and heart to be merry.”
Avicenna, Arab physician (980-1037)
100% natural, premium quality essential oil!
Melissa organic essential oil helps with digestion, bloating, and gas. It stimulates the liver and gallbladder work.
Those with oily skin prone to acne benefit from the hydrating and balancing effect of this ingredient. Upgrade your face mask or tonic with these precious drops.
A particularly pleasant refreshing aroma of the organic lemon balm essential oil improves some bitter drinks and vermouths taste.
It belongs to the most valuable essential oils on the market.
And it won many over at first smell.
- Nasal: Atmospheric diffusion with other essential oils (3-5 drops per 100ml). Dry inhalation*
- Oral: On the advice of a doctor, 1 drop in a teaspoon of honey, olive oil or sugar
- Topical: Diluted with cold pressed vegetable oil or other natural carrier (vegetable fats, waxes…) in a ratio of 1:10.
Contact us for any clarifications regarding the application of our products.
Adhere to the general and special precautions and contraindications given on our site. In case of non-compliance, special measures take precedence.
* Dry inhalation: 1 drop of oil is rubbed between the palms or applied to a tissue and inhaled with the eyes closed.
- Prohibited for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Prohibited for children under 12 years of age
- Irritating to skin, should be diluted
- May burden the liver if used for a long time
- Dosage in / on food: 1 drop (less than 2%).
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly or people suffering from chronic diseases.
- Do not use in intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Dilute before use.
- In case of tendency, perform an allergy test before use.
- Never heat for diffusion.
- Storage: Keep in dark and dry place
- Content: 100% pure Organic Melissa Essential Oil
- Components: geranial (20-35%), neral/citral (15-30%), β -caryophyllene (5-20%), germacrene D (1-7%),
- Alergene: neral/citral (15-30%), citronellol (0-5%), geraniol (0-2%), linalool (0-1%)
- Consistency: Thin
- Perfumery Note: Top/Middle
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Strong
|Natural ingridients||Technology||Part of the plant||Aroma|
|100%||Steam distillation||Leave and stem||Gentle, fresh and citrus|
|Origin||Cultivation method||Organic ingredients||Purity|
|Part of the plant|
|Leave and stem|
|Gentle, fresh and citrus|