chamaemelum nobile – anthemis nobilis
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
Roman chamomile essential oil is the richest by esters – angelates among all known essential oils. Hence a strong calming effect on mind and body.
“Everyone should always bow when facing a chamomile plant … “
Slovak saying, Šalamon (2007)
100% natural, premium quality essential oil!
Organic essential oil of Roman chamomile shows antioxidant and antimicrobial action. It’s also a safe ingredient, without any side effects. Therefore it is the oil of a choice for allergy sufferers.
Ennoble your face masks, creams, shampoos, baths, soaps, toothpaste, detergents with drops of this oil. Some fine perfumes contain it. Thus is becoming the main favorite in aromatherapy cabinets, right behind lavender.
Organic essential oil of Roman chamomile can help with daily stress, worries, nervousness, and all kinds of painful and inflammatory cramps. It stimulates the work of the stomach, liver, gallbladder and releases gases.
A unique aroma of Benedictine liqueurs and some specialties come from this prised oil.
- Nasal: Atmospheric diffusion (3-5 drops per 100ml). Dry and wet inhalation* (3 drops)
- Topical: Diluted in cold pressed vegetable oil or other natural carrier (1:10)
- Oral: 1 drop in a teaspoon of honey, olive oil or sugar, during or after a meal, three times a day, maximum 3 days in a row
Contact us for any clarifications regarding the application of our products.
Adhere to the general and special precautions and contraindications given on our site. In case of non-compliance, special measures take precedence.
* Dry inhalation: 1 drop of oil is rubbed between the palms or applied to a tissue and inhaled with the eyes closed. Wet inhalation: pour essential oil into 3dl boiling water and inhale vapors
- Prohibited for pregnant women, nursing mothers and babies under three months
- Dosage in / on food: 1 drop (less than 2%).
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly or people suffering from chronic diseases.
- Do not use in intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Dilute before use.
- In case of tendency, perform an allergy test before use.
- Never heat for diffusion.
- Storage: Keep in dark and dry place
- Content: 100% pure Organic Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Components: isobutyl-angelate (32-35%), methylallyl-angelate (9-11%), isoamyl-angelate (15-18%), methylbutyl-angelate (3.5-5.5%), isobutyl-isobutanoate (3-5%), α-pinene (3-3.5%), trans pinocarveol (3-5%), pinocarvone (3-4.5%)
- Alergene: limonene (0-0.3%)
- Consistency: Thin
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium – Strong
|Natural ingridients||Technology||Part of the plant||Aroma|
|100%||Steam distillation||Aboveground part||Sharp, sweet, fruity, herbaceous|
|Origin||Cultivation method||Organic ingredients||Purity|
|Part of the plant|
|Sharp, sweet, fruity, herbaceous|