A gentler one…
thymus vulgaris l. ct. linalol
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
The organic thyme linalool type essential oil is very gentle. It has a wider application regarding other thyme chemotypes. Mild nature brings an advantage in infections and inflammation, especially of the children’s skin. It is calming and relaxing but is adorned with effectiveness against viruses, bacteria, and fungi, as well.
„I did love thee, Lily Lee,
As the petrel loves the sea,
As the wild bee loves the thyme,
As the poet loves his rhyme,
As the blossom loves the dew —
But the angels loved thee, too!“
“Lily Lee” by Alice Cary
100% natural, premium quality essential oil!
Use this organic essential oil in the face, hair, and body care and as a sunscreens ingredient. Enrich your baths, face masks, tonics, shampoos, and perfumes with its gentle droplets.
It supports the immune and respiratory system in flu, colds, and fatigue. The use of this organic essential oil could alleviate inflammation in smokers’ lungs.
Like the lily of the valley, the bouquet of this oil captivates the most discerning audience. Bees adore it. You’ll find it indispensable in neutralizing unpleasant body odors.
It exists in small doses as a flavoring in some specialties and beverages.
The organic thyme linalool essential oil is increasingly used to purify and refresh the room air. It is an agent against insects also.
- Nasal: Evaporation (diffusion) into indoor air (3-5 drops per 100ml of water). Dry or wet inhalation* (3 drops)
- Topical: Diluted in cold pressed vegetable oil
- Oral: 1 drop in a teaspoon of honey or edible oil. Do not use continuously (eg for 5 days, two days break)
Contact us for any clarifications regarding the application of our products.
Adhere to the general and special precautions and contraindications given on our site. In case of non-compliance, special measures take precedence.
* Dry inhalation: 1 drop of oil is rubbed between the palms or applied to a tissue and inhaled with the eyes closed. Wet inhalation: pour essential oil into 3dl boiling water and inhale vapors
No special toxicity at usual doses.
- Prohibited for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Prohibited for children under 3 years
- Dosage in / on food: 1 drop (less than 2%).
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly or people suffering from chronic diseases.
- Do not use in intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Dilute before use.
- In case of tendency, perform an allergy test before use.
- Never heat for diffusion.
- Storage: Keep in dark and dry place
- Content: 100% pure Organic Thyme Essential Oil Linalool Type
- Components: linalool (60-80%), linalyl acetate (4.5-6%), 1-terpinene-4-ol (1.5-5%), sabinene hydrate cis (1.5-4%), γ -terpinene (1-3%), β -caryophyllene (1-2%)
- Alergene: linalool (60-80%), limonene (0.5-1.5%)
- Consistency: Thin
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
|Natural ingridients||Technology||Part of the plant||Aroma|
|100%||Steam distillation||Flowering tops||Harmonic, sweet and herbaceous|
|Origin||Cultivation method||Organic ingredients||Purity|
|Part of the plant|
|Harmonic, sweet and herbaceous|